Powder-free latex gloves are disposable and do not contain any powdered cornstarch; compared to other gloves, they are skin-friendly, more robust, and very versatile. Powder-free gloves are made primarily from nitrile, vinyl, and latex.
These gloves are used in numerous industries which, include:
- Food, catering, and processing industries
- Lab and scientific industries
- Hair and beauty industries
- Mechanics industries
Because of the specific features, powder-free gloves have numerous benefits, making them a unique choice that leads to satisfactory results. These features and benefits include the following:
- Powder-free gloves are robust and durable for more challenging industries.
- They are more versatile, with food, chemical, oil, and water resistance, which makes them ideal for the food, hair, and beauty industry, as mentioned above.
- The antibacterial properties help reduce contamination risk, especially in the food and catering industries.
- Latex powder-free ultra-touch gloves are more skin-friendly than powdered gloves, making them comfortable to wear and less likely to cause skin irritation, even for people with sensitive skin.
- They have a high level of grip and skill to help with challenging handling work.
- QTY: 100 Gloves Per Box
- Latex powder-free gloves are highly versatile and can be used in many different professions that, include:
- cleaners, hospitality workers, hairdressers, specialists, dentists, trades, etc.
- Powder-free, stretchy, and comfortable. Fit for both men and women.
- They are designed with heavy-duty natural latex rubber;
These gloves are fantastic for excellent equipment handling and medical grade that provides a 5 mil thickness and comfortable fit.50