Package and product safety is crucial in ensuring that customers are happy with what they get at the end of the day. There are numerous methods by which one can guarantee that products remain intact and damage-free until they reach the desired destination. One of the most effective ways to ensure that your packages and products are not damaged in transit is by strapping.
Benefits of strapping
Strapping, by definition, is known as bundling or banding. It is a process by which a stripe is applied to an item to combine, stabilise, hold, or fasten, thus ensuring that it does not move or collide with the other items preventing damage.
What are the uses of strapping?
- Bundling items together
- Reinforcing wooden boxes, crates, and corrugated boxes
- Closing corrugated boxes and shipping containers
- Securing coils of steel or paper
- Load-securing items within intermodal containers and boxcars
- Securing unit loads of bricks, packaged glass, metal parts, and more
Best tool for strapping
The PET Strap Sealer is an excellent strapping tool/accessory.
It is designed to ensure that your straps are applied effectively and efficiently to protect your goods in transit.
- 15mm crimper for strapping
- This crimper helps apply seals to PET strapping